We are pleased to announce the new SLCC Belly Dance Club! The first meeting will be held Monday, January 9, 2017 at 4:00 pm in the racquetball courts of the LAC (Taylorsville Campus).
This club offers
- Social experiences
- Culture, and
- Performing (optional) opportunities
Meetings and dance classes will be held
- On Mondays during Spring 2017 semester, at 4:00 pm at the Taylorsville Campus Life Activities Center (LAC) in the racquetball courts
- And SOME Saturdays, in the Taylorsville Campus Life Activities Center (LAC) room 176.
- If these times don’t work for you, please let us know times that do work for future reference (contact info below).
Benefits of joining Belly Dance Club are greater than you might think:
In addition to a very low cost way to dance, our efforts as a club and student dues help us pay for your costumes, music and props. Also, active club members are eligible for tuition waivers (that’s FREE TUITION) and other benefits. Kassidy Ricks received our tuition waiver for this semester!
- Belly Dance Club’s website is on SLCC’s orgsync account. You can access it with your My Page/Canvas login and password at https://orgsync.com/home/477, then search for SLCC Belly Dance Club.
- Information Will be posted on our co-advisor’s e portfolio as it becomes available, https://therubberroom.wordpress.com/
For more information, contact:
We look forward to seeing you at weekly meetings at 4:00 pm on Mondays in the racquetball courts.