Belly Dance Club Offers SLCC Students:
- Tuition waivers – students may apply each semester for a tuition waiver scholarship through Student Life and Leadership.* So far, a student from Belly Dance Club has been awarded a $500 scholarship each semester since the club’s inception.
- A chance to continue learning belly dance in academic environment
- Social support
- Performing (optional)
- Extreme affordability: Your dues go to costumes and music, not to studio rentals.
- Networking with campus resources like photography, film and fashion to use every resource on campus to help you build a reel of photos, video, and make you look amazing.
- Service learning
- This is huge – once in a lifetime chance to receive all these benefits for such a small investment!
Meetings and choreography lessons
- Fall semester 2017 meeting time to be determined.
- Join our group chat, by sending an email to email@example.com, to stay in touch with meeting times and club news.
Dues are $35 per semester and are matched by the college. This funding allows us to provide your costume, music and cover most other costs associated with performing and lessons. The money is due the second week of each semester.
For more information or to join
The Club is run via our page at https://orgsync.com/146058/chapter, log in with your SLCC email and password and find the SLCC Belly Dance Club, join, and follow our updates. Meeting attendance is required for performers. Can’t wait to see you!
*Rules and restrictions apply